Tickets are going fast for the Pop-Up Talent event at the Port Clinton Elks Lodge at 6 p.m. Saturday, April 26, a benefit for United Way’s Pop-Up Adventure Play Program.
The event features a dinner with choice of two entrees, a cash bar, entertainment by local celebrities, music by the Naked Bacon Band, and a silent auction for such items as:
• 18 holes of golf and lunch at the Catawba Island Club
• Cedar Point tickets
• A one year Rescue Marine membership
• Photo art by Diane Rozak
• VIP passes to African Safari
• A Mon Ami gift basket
• An OSU gift basket
- and much more
All proceeds will benefit United Way’s Pop-Up Adventure Play Program, which supports child-directed play to build innovative and creative problem-solving skills in our local communities. Thrivent Financial, Ottawa County Chapter #30011, will provide matching supplemental funding for this project.
Tickets are $40 per person or $70 per couple. They’re available at:
• Mary’s Blossom Shoppe, Port Clinton
• Danbury Zoning Department, Marblehead
• Oak Harbor Chamber of Commerce, Oak Harbor
• The Crafty Needle, Elmore