The Ottawa County Safety Council held its annual CEO Breakfast meeting at CIC on Wednesday, April 16. Twenty nine county businesses received safety awards from Ohio BWC for safety council membership and safe business practices. The awards include a certificate and a rebate check on their workers’ compensation premiums.
The following Safety Council Members received a safety council recognition award certificate:
• T. Emmett, LLC
• Ackerman Industrial Equipment
• Adfilm LLC
• Alpha Coatings, Inc.
• Bay Point Management Corporation
• Bassett's Market
• C Nelson Mfg.
• CC & G Enterprises, Inc.
• City of Port Clinton
• D & G Focht Construction Co.
• Danbury Local School
• Danbury Township
• Graymont Dolime (OH) Inc.
• Interstate Road Management
• Machining Technologies Inc.
• Magruder Hospital
• Materion Brush Inc.
• Oak Harbor Area Chamber of Commerce
• Ottawa Improvement Corporation
• Port Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce
• Port Clinton Manufacturing Co.
• Riverside Machine & Automation Inc.
• Terra Community College
• The Muffler Smiths, Inc.
• Tiger Material Handling Corp.
• Trilogy Healthcare of Ottawa County
• Village of Marblehead
• Village of Oak Harbor
• Zink Calls. Inc.