The Amazing Island Raise kicked off 11 a.m. Saturday, June 14, from The Catawba Inn. 33 teams of raisers headed to Put-in-Bay on the noon Miller Ferry to race around the island just like the Amazing Race. These teams solved clues and completed challenges to win prizes while raising funds and awareness for Joyful Connections and Ottawa County CASA. These two children’s charities support and advocate for families and children in crisis.
This is the second season of The Amazing Raise-Put-in-Bay style and the number of teams and individuals participating has more than doubled! Joyful Connections and CASA would like to thank the sponsors, teams and all who have supported this great event!
Joyful Connections and Ottawa County CASA
- Joyful Connections to host the 3rd Annual Family Frenzy
- The Amazing Raise raises money for Joyful Connections and CASA
- Joyful Connections celebrates Supervised Visitation Awareness Month
- Practice your Amazing Race Skills at the Amazing Island Raise
- Deadline is fast approaching for Amazing Island Raise signup