The Alzheimer’s Association, Northwest Ohio Chapter, is hosting Memory and Aging: What’s Normal, What’s Not? from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday, July 19, at Danbury Senior Center, 8470 E. Harbor Road, Marblehead.
This family and community education program is for those who would like to learn more about memory changes or are concerned about someone else’s memory. The program includes discussions of factors that can affect memory, treatable causes of memory loss and techniques to maintain and improve memory.
For information and to register for the free program, call 1-800-272-3900.
- Marblehead Peninsula Chamber donates back to the community
- Madyson Ritz named Sight Princess at Lions Perch Festival
- Ohio’s Navy serves at Marblehead Lighthouse
- Marblehead Lite Bed and Breakfast featured at Marblehead Bank
- Ferguson Gallery holds open house to celebrate new Ferguson-Fenton Artistic Bead