The 2012 Friends of East Harbor Run will be held on June 2 at East Harbor State Park, 1169 N. Buck Road, Lakeside-Marblehead. This event is sponsored by the Friends of East Harbor and is an annual fundraising event for the park. Early registration begins at 8 a.m. The Run/Walk begins at 9 a.m. Early registration must be postmarked by May 26. Race forms and information are available at the East Harbor Campground Store, online at www.firelandsarearunners.org at JodyDidIt in Marblehead or by calling Jody at 419-656-7144.
- Marblehead Peninsula Chamber donates back to the community
- Madyson Ritz named Sight Princess at Lions Perch Festival
- Ohio’s Navy serves at Marblehead Lighthouse
- Marblehead Lite Bed and Breakfast featured at Marblehead Bank
- Ferguson Gallery holds open house to celebrate new Ferguson-Fenton Artistic Bead