Main Street Port Clinton is pleased to announce that the Walleye Festival has been chosen as one of the “Best Festivals” by the readers of Lake Erie Living Magazine. The Main Street Port Clinton Walleye Festival celebrated its 33rd anniversary this year.
Plans are already under way for the 2014 event located in downtown Port Clinton. An array of free live concerts, Kids Fishing Derby, Grand Parade, educational programs and activities, carnival rides, and more than 130 vendors from around the nation help make this event one of Ohio’s premier outdoor weekend celebrations and the perfect summer kick-off.
For more information, please visit www.walleyefestival.com.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts