Black Swamp Conservancy and the Toledo Symphony are collaborating to bring music and nature together at Meadowbrook Marsh on Sept. 8th at 2 p.m. This concert is free and open to the public. There will also be guided nature walks of the preserve beginning at 12:30. Those attending are asked to park at the Dempsey Fishing Access on E. Bayshore Road. A free trolley service will begin at 11:30 am to shuttle attendees from the parking area to the preserve and back. The concert will take place rain or shine. Please bring lawn chairs or blankets, no formal seating will be provided.
- ICS hosts Toledo Symphony Percussion Trio
- The Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet fills Meadowbrook Marsh with music
- Black Swamp Conservancy and Toledo Symphony free concert at Meadowbrook Marsh
- The Toledo Symphony brass quintet performed at The Vineyards
- Black Swamp Conservancy donates property for Danbury Township Preserve