Terra State Community College’s Brass Choir under the direction of Jeff Blanchard will present a concert this Friday, April 19, at Port Clinton's Performing Arts Center, 811 S. Jefferson St., Port Clinton.
This concert will bring together the Terra State Brass Choir and over 15 select area high school musicians performing music by such diverse composers as John Williams, Leonard Bernstein, Manuel Panella and others.
The Terra State Brass Choir provides the opportunity for brass musicians to rehearse and perform challenging music from brass literature of various periods. Its membership consists of students and community members from the Northwest Ohio area.
Performances for the Brass Choir include the annual holiday festival concerts, guitar and brass concerts, organ and brass concerts, spring festival concert, and area functions.
The concert begins at 7:30 p.m. and is open to the public. Admission is $10. For more information, call 419-559-2233.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts