Unless otherwise noted, all clinics are at the Ottawa County Health Department, with appointments being made by calling 734-6800 or Toll Free at 1-800-788-8803.
- Immunization Clinic 7:45 AM to 4:30 PM
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) Clinic 7:45 AM to 4:30 PM
- 60+ Clinic – Port Clinton Senior Center 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) Clinic 12:45 PM to 4:30 PM
- Family Planning 9:45 AM to 1:00 PM
- Immunization Clinic 2:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Well Child, STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) and Family Planning Clinic 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- No Clinics Scheduled
For home health please call (419) 734-6800
Speakers are available for your group by calling the Ottawa County Health Department at 419-734-6800 OR TOLL FREE (IN OTTAWA COUNTY) AT 1-800-788-8803.