Twisted Sisters Gallery is a 2013 addition to Marblehead’s retail shops. They offer work by 23 local artisans, photographers and authors. Many of the items can be customized.
Saturday, Sept 21, from 4-7 p.m. the businesses of Marblehead will be hosting the first "Marblehead Moonlight Madness Tour". All local businesses will be open for extended hours and some will feature appetizers and door prizes.
Marblehead has an eclectic gathering of shops and restaurants that offer clothing, shoes, accessories, antiques, art, unique gift and up-purposed items, spa and therapy products and coffees and teas.
- Marblehead Peninsula Chamber donates back to the community
- Madyson Ritz named Sight Princess at Lions Perch Festival
- Ohio’s Navy serves at Marblehead Lighthouse
- Marblehead Lite Bed and Breakfast featured at Marblehead Bank
- Ferguson Gallery holds open house to celebrate new Ferguson-Fenton Artistic Bead