Magruder Hospital’s VIP Club is planning a one-day trip to the Hartville Flea Market on Thursday, Sept. 27. The Hartville Marketplace is a 100,000-square-foot facility that houses more than 100 indoor shops with clothing, collectables, boutiques and more. Outside is 12 acres of up to 800 outdoor seasonal vendors and 200 pavilion vendors offering produce, flowers, antiques and crafts. Cost for the trip is $56 and includes roundtrip deluxe DVD motorcoach transportation, a lunch of Amish-style food at Hartville Kitchen and all applicable taxes and gratuity. The trip will depart at 6:30 a.m. from the City/County Complex at 1868 E. Perry St. in Port Clinton and will return around 7:30 p.m.
For information or to sign up for either trip, call Marty at 419-734-5362.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts