Air Force Airman Jackson Earl graduated from basic military training at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas. The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills. Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force. Earl will continue his training at Fort Leonard Wood, MO technical school. Jackson is the son of Jim and Cathi Muncy, of Port Clinton, and Scott and Jennifer Earl. He is a 2011 graduate of Bedford High School, Temperance, Mich.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts