Main Street Port Clinton awarded $15,000 to downtown building owners and business owners to improve their property, positively influence economic growth, and enhance aesthetic appeal to our historic downtown. Main Street Port Clinton is pleased to announce the 2014 grant recipients of the Downtown Improvement Grant program:
• Cielo Grande Tapas Bar – window replacement
• Dublin Commercial Property Services, Inc. – front façade renovations
• Erie Shores Chiropractic, Inc. – new sign, handrail, painting
• Jolor, LLC – front façade renovations
• Lakeland Motel / America’s Best Value – new sign
• Mary’s Blossom Shoppe – building renovations
• Ohler & Holzhauer – marquee signage
• Riverfront, LLC / Baithouse River Bar – roof repairs and new sign
• Slater’s Madison Street Pub – front façade renovations
• Toris Realty – front façade renovations
Main Street Port Clinton is excited to partner with downtown building owners and businesses. Interest in this grant tripled since last year with a total of 15 applicants requesting over $300,000 in financial support.
Larry Hartlaub, Chair of the Economic Restructuring Committee and Main Street PC Board Member said, "I am really excited about the Downtown Improvement Grant. It is our organization's opportunity to put dollars into projects that reflect our mission."
For more information, please contact Main Street Port Clinton at 419-734-5503.