Santa as he stepped out of his plane at the Erie-Ottawa International Airport on Saturday.
It was around 11 a.m. on Saturday when the pilot radioed into the Erie-Ottawa International Airport that Santa was 10 miles out. The radio rang loud and clear to the families and children waiting inside of the airport anxiously awaiting Santa’s arrival. Bryden Allen and his classmate Gavin Dowling were the first outside in the rain to see Santa’s plane land and approach. As Santa came down the runway, everyone filed outside to see the jolly old elf exit the plane.
Gavin Dowling and Bryden Allen watch Santa's airplane approach the airport.
Santa waved and greeted the children as he exited the aircraft where he was received with joy and cheer. He then made his way into the airport where each girl and boy had their moment to talk with Santa. Also inside were cookies, candy and milk for each child.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts