The final meeting of 2013 and holiday party of the Marblehead VFW Ladies Auxiliary 7572 took place Nov. 26. At the meeting the group concluded unfinished business and thank you notes were received from the Holiday Bureau and the Danbury Township Fire Department. The Ladies Auxiliary charter was draped in rememberance of Linda Walland Stoltz and will remain draped in rememberance for thirty days. Diane Malys, wife of Walter Malys who served in Iraq, was voted into membership at the meeting.
After the meeting members guests enjoyed a buffet of desserts and hor’d oeurves and participated in a white elephant gift exchange.
Due to the winter weather and absence of the snowbird members, the next meeting for the Ladies Auxiliary will be held April 22.
- Marblehead Peninsula Chamber donates back to the community
- Madyson Ritz named Sight Princess at Lions Perch Festival
- Ohio’s Navy serves at Marblehead Lighthouse
- Marblehead Lite Bed and Breakfast featured at Marblehead Bank
- Ferguson Gallery holds open house to celebrate new Ferguson-Fenton Artistic Bead