Frigid temperatures didn’t keep vendors or art goer away at the first annual Christkindl Markt
Saturday, Dec. 7, was the Greater Port Clinton Area Arts Council’s Christkindl Markt. Located on the corner of Second & Jefferson in the parking lot of U.S. Bank, the event housed around ten art vendors. Vendors and attendees were bundled up trying to beat the cold.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts