The 12th Annual Holiday Breakfast with the Arts will be held on Tuesday, Dec. 17, at Port Clinton High School for Port Clinton City School District residents age 60 and older. Tickets are on sale beginning Dec. 2 at the high school office, Mary’s Blossom Shoppe, and Otto & Urban Greenhouse & Flower Shop until Dec. 13. The cost per ticket is $2 per person and includes the cost of breakfast. Advance ticket purchase is required. This popular event allows students to show their appreciation to older residents of the school district and showcase talented P.C.H.S. young artists and musicians.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts