Lakeside Chautauqua will host its annual Community Christmas Dinner at 5:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, in Wesley Lodge. The evening will include a punch reception and visit from Santa Claus at 5:30 p.m., dinner buffet at 6:15 p.m. and live entertainment at 6:45 p.m.
The Christmas dinner buffet will feature pineapple-glazed ham, portabella stuffed chicken, creamed red skin potatoes, green beans, carrots, tossed salad, rolls, cherry delight, coffee and punch. The cost for dinner is $20 for adults, $8 for children (ages 6-12) and children under the age of 6 are free.
- Lakeside Chautauqua announces 2014 Chautauqua Lecture Series themes
- Lakeside Chautauqua summer employment and internships available
- Lakeside Chautauqua hires Kunz as new Content Manager
- Lakeside Chautauqua hires new Rhein Center Director
- Lakeside Chautauqua’s first #Giving Tuesday was a great success