Natural Wave’s owner Laura Montis with raffle winner Connie Focht
In the month of October, Natural Wave Aveda Salon of Lakeside-Marblehead conducted a raffle and donated 10% of their revenue, raising over $2300 for the Susan B. Komen Fund for breast cancer research. The first prize winner of the Aveda gift basket was Connie Focht; the winner of a massage with Aveda Massage Oil was Donna Lueke; and the winner of the manicure-pedicure with Aveda Foot Relief was Cathy Gibbons.
- Lakeside Chautauqua announces 2014 Chautauqua Lecture Series themes
- Lakeside Chautauqua summer employment and internships available
- Lakeside Chautauqua hires Kunz as new Content Manager
- Lakeside Chautauqua hires new Rhein Center Director
- Lakeside Chautauqua’s first #Giving Tuesday was a great success