All young ghouls and goblins are invited to come downtown to trick or treat on Saturday, Oct. 26, from 1-3 p.m. There will be pumpkins in participating business’ windows and orange and black balloons. Over 250 children participated in 2012 and even more children and their families are encouraged for this year’s Downtown event. For more information, contact Main Street Port Clinton at 419-734-5503.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts