Members of the community are invited to give input on the Human and Financial Environment (Organization) and Economic Environment (Economic Restructuring) components of the Downtown Revitalization Plan.
Members of the community, Main Street Port Clinton and the City are working together to put a Plan in place for revitalization of the Downtown. The Plan will be based on the Four Point Main Street Approach. Important human/financial environment ideas will be discussed such as MSPC membership and organization development, partnerships, project and programmatic financing options, MSPC mission and volunteer management. Important economic environment ideas will be discussed such as a market analysis/ surveys, commercial/office/retail and mixed-use developments, new economic development initiatives, target markets, niche markets and business retention/recruitment strategies.
The meeting will be held on Thursday, Oct. 3, at 7 p.m. at City Hall, Council Chambers, 1868 East Perry Street, Port Clinton. Please contact Jennifer Porter at the City at 419-734-5522 ext. 239 with any questions.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts