The first Little Free Library user, Bailee Hoag.
In a "petite" opening, the Marblehead peninsula celebrates it's first Little Free Library. In a quiet little corner by a green swing with a peek of the lake sits a creation by Dave Follman. For the love of his wife, Dave created this quiet place after his wife Sheila saw the website www.littlefreelibrary.org and fell in love with the concept of a series of little free libraries.
The area’s first free little library is across from 647 Park Lane in Marblehead
- Marblehead Peninsula Chamber donates back to the community
- Madyson Ritz named Sight Princess at Lions Perch Festival
- Ohio’s Navy serves at Marblehead Lighthouse
- Marblehead Lite Bed and Breakfast featured at Marblehead Bank
- Ferguson Gallery holds open house to celebrate new Ferguson-Fenton Artistic Bead