The CIC Run/Walk for Humanity will be held Sunday, June 2 at the Catawba Island Club in Port Clinotn. Now 19 years old, this event is still a Catawba-Port Clinton community calendar highlight. “We always have close to 300 runners and walkers who participate in the 5-mile run or 3-mile run/walk. And for kids, we do a ¼ mile fun run. So this event is not only a great event for Ottawa County’s Habitat for Humanity, it is truly a family-based event. We welcome strollers, dogs and all ages to enjoy,” says CIC’s Michael Schenk.
Applications are still being accepted for all events and t-shirts will go to the first 250 registered.
Race day registration begins at 7:30 a.m. at the CIC Maintenance Building with parking in the lot across from the CIC Pro Shop on Beach Club Road. The 5-mile run starts promptly at 9 a.m. with the 3-mile run/walk starting at 9:15 a.m.
If you are interested in signing up or need more information go to cicrunwalk.org.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts