The Port Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce and Ida Rupp Public Library will be hosting a free workshop titled “From Wall Street to Main Street: Myths, Miscues and Investment Fundamentals”, presented by Allison Falls, CFA, on Tuesday, April 23 at the library.
In this educational and informal discussion Falls will demystify the financial pundits and in plain language highlight investment fundamentals such as asset allocation, diversification, risk and return and volatility. Falls is a member of the National Association of Corporate Directors and the CFA Institute.
Registration is at 8:30 a.m. with the workshop beginning at 9 a.m. To register, contact the Chamber at 419-734-5503.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts