There will be a public meeting on February 20 at the Elks Lodge on Buckeye Boulevard in Port Clinton, from 6-8 p.m.
The meeting will be an informative meeting with Mike Rose, a developer, from Washington Properties (http://www.washingtonpropertiesinc.com/) to talk about downtown Port Clinton and the waterfront. Council members and administration will have the first opportunities to ask questions then it will be opened to public questions if time allows.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts