Danbury Local Schools offers evening swims, a water aerobics class and swim lessons for ages infant through sixth grade to the community Monday through Thursday.
• Open swims are from 4-7 p.m. at a cost of $3 for an adult and $2 for student.
• Water aerobics is held from 6-7 p.m. at $5 per class or $40 for a pass.
• Swim lessons for babies and children run every four weeks at a cost of $30.
• After school swim program for grades K-6 is right after school until 4:30 at a cost of $36 for four weeks.
• Level I swim lessons are from 5-5:30 p.m. at a cost of $30 for four weeks.
• Level II swim lessons are from 5:30-6 p.m. at a cost of $30 for four weeks.
• Private lessons are available by appointment.
• Pool rentals are also available. Call Cynthia Fisk at 419-357-1182 for times.