Pathway Inclusion Center is sponsoring a parent and caregiver workshop on finding funds for special needs on Wednesday, March 22, starting at 5:30 p.m. The free informational workshop is designed to help parents and caregivers locate funding opportunities and apply for needed funding.
Tammy Eisenreich of Lucas County Board of Developmental Disabilities will be in attendance to answer questions and give information on upcoming grants from 5:30-7 p.m. Eisenreich will also provide examples of grants that have been accepted and rejected.
After the presentation, parents are encouraged to stay and fill out grant applications from 7-8:30 p.m., with the assistance of Pathway Inclusions Center staff using the library computers.
Those intending to stay for the second portion should bring the following items if possible:
• Tax returns from the previous two years
• Proof of diagnosis and most recent therapy evaluation or reports
• Documentation of insurance coverage
• Cost/information on prospective program/service
• Quote of service and provider contact information
Those attending are also asked to RSVP at pathwayfunds.eventbrite.com.